If there ever were a more beautiful setting than Aspen, Colorado, we dare you to show it to us! With a local and , four amazing mountains, hundreds of restaurants and bars and more award-winning chefs than any other small town, Aspen and Snowmass are the ideal towns for your wedding. Aspen is the ideal location for a destination wedding as activities abound for your youngest to your oldest guests.
Bluebird Productions is a full service wedding coordination, event design and event coordination company. We specialize in eco-friendly and forward-thinking services. We look to exceed your expectations through our commitment, creativity and modern approach to promoting, creating, designing and executing unique events. Our prompt and professional services with vendors and venues allows our clients to sit back, relax and enjoy their Bluebird Day.
Got a question? Call us 1.888.212.6444
Summer Weddings in Aspen Day 1: Wednesday
A perfect Aspen wedding weekend consists of:
Check into one of Aspens Premiere Properties The Little Nell or the St. Regis Aspen
• Welcome Meeting with Bluebird Productions to go over all the wedding details
• Hike one of the many spectacular trails in Aspen/Snowmass to get yourself acclimated to the altitude
Day 2: Thursday
• Discover the Maroon Bells, the most photographed spot in Colorado. Ride your bike from Aspen and enjoy a local farm to table lunch prepared by Bluebird Productions.
• Explore the many shops and galleries that Aspen has to offer and then dine at one of the many incredible restaurants.
Day 3: Friday
• Enjoy the wonderful waters of the Roaring Fork River while fly fishing, White Water Rafting or Jeep touring with Blazing Adventures or Aspen White Water
• For those that feel like relaxing, pamper oneself with a spa day at the Remede Spa located inside the newly renovated St. Regis Hotel
• Rehearsal Dinner
• Experience Caribou Club, the local private club where Aspen's elite frequent (although private, groups may request entrance to the club)
Day 4: Saturday - Wedding Day
• Compete with the boys at a game of golf on the Aspen Golf Course
• Relax with a ladies morning of yoga at O2 Yoga, prior to getting your hair and makeup done for the big day
• Celebrate your wedding day
Day 5: Sunday
• Farewell brunch
Summer Weddings in Aspen
Day 1: Wednesday
Bluebird Productions will customize each event.
Services that we provide include:
Get to know you meeting
Site tours to help you choose the perfect venue
Creative budget management
Designing picture perfect themes
Selecting unforgettable invitations/save-the-dates
Vendor selection & contract negotiations
Catering & menu pairing
Developing exciting itineraries for the Aspen wedding weekend for you and your guests
Guest list management
Staffing & security
Hand selected local gift bags
We look forward to planning your special event.
Virginia and Chelsea